Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fire Island

On April 4, during Richard's spring break, we went to the Fire Island Lighthouse and the beach.  We drove through Jones Beach State Park and then along the ocean parkway to get to Robert Moses State Park which is a part of or at least connected to Fire Island National Seashore.  There is a fun boardwalk that meanders around the property surrounding the lighthouse.  The beach was nice.  Not many people and it doesn't take a half marathon to get there.  We still want to actually get up inside the lighthouse but at least we got to go inside the Montauk Lighthouse.  I've posted the Fire Island pics first.  We had so much fun running around on the beach and wouldn't you know, Azure thinks sand is quite tasty.  Cliffton took the picture of Daddy by the lighthouse.  It was a little cold.  Especially when Violet and I were running around by the water.  We had a great time.
























 
I love my family!

1 comment:

Darrell and Loretta Stacey said...

I love your family too!! I think your new camera takes super pictures! Keep them coming. It looks like your family had such fun - great memories!

About Us