Thursday, July 5, 2012

Beach bums pt. 1

We had a lof of fun @ Nickerson Beach on June 4.  Just me, Cliff and Vi.  The playground had these cool enclosed ramps going up to the slides on the 'biggest' kid playground section (marked for ages 8-11).  It was a chilly day and I'm glad I had my hoodie.  The sky was rather dark and it was a blustery day.  I loved it!!!  I crave days like that.  They're awesome.  The contrast of the sky, which was mostly dark and cloudy but there were some sunny patches , the shore and the water was really stunning.  We had a great day. 




Mommy has fun too!

 Off to the beach!!

                        

 Usually, this has been about as close to the water as Cliffton will get.



Isn't the sky great?







                

 I thought these last two look great side by side

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow! That looks like a lot of fun. Neat that you got to spend some one-on-one time with just the older kids.

About Us