Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cliffton's Moving up Ceremony

June 19  -  We went to Cliffton's "moving-up-from-pre-k-to-kindergarten" ceremony.  I think its politically incorrect to call it a graduation.  Too bad.  Well, Cliffton had a good day and sang with the kids.  It was cute!  Then the kids each received a poem from the teacher and t.a and some other things.  At the end, they sang a song, "it is time to say goodbye to all my friends."  Cliffton has since taught this to Violet and I've seen them singing it together while playing at the beach.


 This is Cliffton with the assistant, Ms. Schoen.

Here is Eden (she was in his class at Columbus and she is in his primary class), their teacher, Mrs. McGaughey, Cliffie and Vi.

I am happy with how much Cliffton has learned at school.  He had a great teacher and t.a.  Mainly from his teachers observations, I decided to have Cliffton evaluated for any special services.  I think his teacher genuinly cared about him and Cliffton has had a good time at school.  I'm glad that Richard and I decided to put him into the universal Pre-K program.

2 comments:

Darrell and Loretta Stacey said...

I'm so glad you posted these. Cliffton looks so cute in all the pics. Thanks also for the Cliffton pictures you sent us. We received them in the mail today.
Thanks Janelle.

Emily said...

I like the new look of your blog. That's a neat picture of the falls.

About Us