Monday, June 8, 2015

Cliffton's Baptism 6-6-2015

I wish I could have put up pictures from the last 8 months or so but it looks like most are lost.  I think Grandma and Papa have at least some Holiday photos I could snag.  :/

I want to post some pictures from Saturday, June 6, 2015, Cliffton's Baptism.  Cliffton Darrell Stacey turned 8 on May 10 and was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints  last week.  He is a peacemaker in our home and he loves to be with family.  Cliffton tries to CTR (choose the right) and he such a good big brother to his (sometimes crazy!) little sisters.  He asked that his Papa baptize him (Darrell Stacey) and that Daddy confirm him.  We had Uncle Dave (my brother), and Grumpers, My Dad -  Dagan Dalton, act as witnesses.  Grammers, my Mom, gave a talk on the Holy Ghost (which I only heard part of it since Azure had to go to the restroom) and Grandma, Loretta, gave the opening prayer.  Aunt Megan played the piano and I led the music.  Cliffton chose the song, "When I am Baptized."

The rest of the program was chosen by the Haight Family who are our neighbors down Rainbow ln.  Their youngest daughter, Eliza, was baptized.  I really like their family and Sis. Haight is the new Primary President so she took a few minutes to talk about both Cliffton and Eliza before we sang.  Cliffton only needed to be baptized once and contrary to Grammers' suggestion, Darrell did not swish him around a little in the font.  :)  Darrell was ready to baptize him with the wrong arm but  Bishop Ezra Segura made sure to switch that. (Sorry if you didn't want that for all posterity to see Papa!).


Cliffton Darrell Stacey





We all came back to our home for some yummy food after pictures.  Mmmmm....I'm starting to get hungry and thirsty now as I type this.  I'm 36 weeks along and I feel like this baby could have come a week or 2 ago.  :)


No comments:

About Us