Monday, February 25, 2013

Soccer for all?

Violet, Azure and I went to Randall park today and as we walked up to the park, Violet could see some men playing soccer in the big field by us.  I don't recall her exact words but they were something like, "I wonder if they'll play with me."  I thought she meant the little kids at the playground at first but then I saw where she was looking.  She is such a social personality. Pretty darn confident too!  There ended up being two other kids her age at the playground and she would play with them some and yell at them to come follow her, etc.  I really liked hearing her yell, "Oh boys!" or "Hey boys" before she told them or commanded them to do something.  :)  They had fun.  I think.  Azure was fine as long as she had either her blankie or Fluttershy (a shy pony character on 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, a super cute show).  Mostly Fluttershy - which has been quite a change.  Her blankie has been the magic cure-all for quite some time.

No comments:

About Us