Thursday, August 23, 2012

Preventing chaos.....pt.2


I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom.  I love my kids.  Its hard sometimes to do everything, the cooking, cleaning, laundry, baths, playtime, bills, not to mention any work, community and religious activities.  I am really enjoying my vacation out here in Florida with more playtime and less chores so I can have more fun with the kiddos and with my sisters, brothers, parents, nephew and nieces.  Its rough being a mom but its amazing and loving and crazy with spontaneous dance parties, toasts to each other at the table, original rock ballad versions of church songs (usually made up by Cliffton), silly quotes by the kidds and the million other funny and or tearful things they do/say.  
Mom - Many outrageous moments?  I just made that up and it fits pretty well.  :)

I just saw "The Odd Life of Timothy Green" with Susie and Mom.  Its great!  Loved loved loved it!  Its basically about this very special boy that came into a couple's life as they were so discouraged in their long journey to have children.  I am so happy that we are fortunate enough to conceive our children.  Heavenly Father is a very loving and kind Father and He helped bring our family togehter.  I love all three of our wonderful children.  I hope we can welcome a few more in the coming years (but no, not soon, this isn't a hint, announcement, etc.)  Maybe adoption too.  All children are blessings.  

I love my family!

No comments:

About Us