Monday, August 27, 2012

Blue blood

I saw a post by my sis. in law Emily and thought I'd post something very similar.
Our kiddos have a history of BYU bringing our families together and providing work for some.

Great Grandpa Stacey attended and works at BYU.
Great Grandpa and Grandma Rowley met while attending BYU.
Papa and Grandma (Stacey) met while attending BYU.
Papa worked as the sports physician for the Football team.
Grammers attended BYU and BYU-Hawaii.
Grumpers attended BYU-Hawaii.
Richard and Janelle met while attending BYU (go marching band!).
(Janelle was 2 weeks away from Cliffton's birth at her graduation in 2007).
Some of my siblings and Richard's and their spouses have attended BYU as well -
Jessica & Rhett, Susie & Oliver, Stephen & Emily and Michelle.
Pretty cool!
(this may not be completely correct so feel free to ask me to add or edit info.)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Awesome! I like the extra details:)

About Us