Monday, June 4, 2012

robert moses state park, April 12


 My sweet Azure got to play around a little at the playground.  Its times like these where I kinda wish she could walk and run already rather than play all around on the ground.  She gets mighty dirty.  You don't see it here though.
                                     


These girls are a lot of fun!  Violet has a such strength and confidence.  She is fun to watch.  Sometimes its fun to wrestle with her too.






 Cliffton has fun spinning things and using his imagination a lot.



 Love my kiddos and love the beach.  All I needed was some yummy cafe rio and my man.  Than I could've died happy.  Since there is no cafe rio out here than no chance of my sudden demise.  No worries.

 I'm gonna ask Cliffton what this meant.  Maybe he'll remember.

2 comments:

Darrell and Loretta Stacey said...

Janelle, thanks for all the pictures! I love seeing all the New York Stacey family.

Emily said...

What fun outings! I love finding fun things to take the kids to; and having the energy to do it:)

About Us