Monday, June 4, 2012

Our trip to the Animal Farm, April 6

I remember seeing bottles of what looked like milk right by the cash register where you purchase your admission tickets.  That seemed weird until I realized the kids could feed some of the animals in the zoo.  Violet tried and tried and tried.  I guess the lambs were all full.  One of them was sooo tiny.  It must have weighed about 2 pounds.
"I'm gonna feed you if its the last thing I do!!"

Azure alternated between having fun and demanding to go.  I'm glad I had a hat for her that day.  It was really bright and sunny but kinda cold too.
Cliffton did NOT want to feed anything.  No sir.  "I'll just watch."

We were careful by the pigs.  Much more voracious animals than the lambs.
The kids could've stayed here forever, esp. Cliffton.  Who does'nt love bubbles??

The puppet show was a little sad.  Still, it was free and we love animals, even puppet animals.



The hawk or falcon, I forget which, was beautiful.
My girls are just too cute!


Not sure why I loved these little guinea pigs so much but oh goodness.  I thought they were the cutest things ever!  They were sooo tiny!  The ducklings too.
This was one old little turtle train ride.  I saw sparks as it rounded a few corners.  I tried not to worry.
Stay back.
There were a couple of animals that we didn't photograph but overall it was a fairly small zoo.

No comments:

About Us