Thursday, August 11, 2011

A week after her blessing...




These pictures were taken on July 24. Since Richard had not planned to bless Azure on Sunday July 17 I didn't have my camera that day nor did I put her in a white blessing dress. However, her cute little purple dress was nice. When Richard was asked to come up to the front at church, we thought it was just to show her off real quick to everyone. Richard realized that the branch president thought she would be blessed as he was asked who he wanted to have join him in blessing her. It just so happened that Br. Chirinos was there speaking to our branch (church unit). We lived with him and his family for a few weeks before we moved into our home. We've been pretty close to their family ever since. I'm glad he got be with Richard, Pres. Castillo, Br. Pace and Br. Sammartino to bless our sweet lil' sky blue princess. I remember she was blessed to have a cheerful disposition and love her brothers and sisters. My friend and I both immediately noticed the brotherS and sisterS part.

2 comments:

Darrell and Loretta Stacey said...

Oh so beautiful! THanks Janelle for these pics.

Emily said...

BrotherS and SisterS huh? You've got a few more coming:)

About Us