Friday, March 11, 2011

My new business - Stacey International

Here's a pic of me and some of our team at a regional conference in PA back in January.
I've created a website through Amway where you can order not just Amway and related products but also discounted brand name products from companies like Sears, Barnes and Noble and Best Buy.

Amway has the world's #1 line of vitamins and supplements, Nutrilite; Artistry skincare and make-up which are among the world's top 5 leading prestige makeup and skincare products and the very, very delicious (in my opinon and others!) 0 carb, 0 sugar, low calorie XS drinks.

I have tried several of the skincare products and they are great. My skin feels pampered and this is just from the basic cleanser, toner and moisturizer. I also like the mineral makeup - its very light and natural. The XS energy drinks are the only low calorie drinks, other than crystal light, that I really enjoy and I LOVE sugar, so most products that taste "diet" to me are out.

Please check out my website: amway.com/staceyintl. After you register (which is free - like registering for amazon.com) you can browse the many categories of products. If you're interested in something but it seems too pricey, let me know and I can lower the price for many products. Then when you log on again, you can see your discount.

No comments:

About Us

Blog Archive