Sunday, March 6, 2011

Christmas

Cliffton and his "by the power of Greyskull" sword of power. I really liked Violet's face in the second picture and the present was from Richard to me. A pop up book about fairies. Pretty cool. Violet likes her Minnie cup. Hungry Hippos is enjoyed by our whole family. Ella Rose and Violet Ann in their new PJs. Sweetest lil' princesses! (I forgot to mention earlier: we were all sick. I brought a nasty NY cough and cold bug with me and the Stacey household resounded with coughs for the entire break).





4 comments:

Stephen Stacey said...

That was so sad for his little sword. Did that ever end up getting fixed?

Mike and Michelle Clark said...

Oh my gosh. In that last picture Ella and Violet could almost be twins. They look so cute together!

Janelle said...

the sword been fixed and broken at least one, maybe two other times now. I believe its currently broken :(
Ella and Violet do look similar. they are both darling lil' ladies!

Darrell and Loretta Stacey said...

Thanks Janelle. I love seeing the photos and remembering what a great time we had with all of you.
MOM S

About Us

Blog Archive