Monday, October 25, 2010

Silly little Vibye!


Oh this girl loves to have fun! She's so social and loves to be a part of it all. Cliffton has always been a much more independent personality. Not so with our little princess. On this day, I was baking bread and Violet wanted to be involved. So I gave her some flour to play with. Flour power!



As we were going through more boxes of clothes and stuff we found a swimsuit for Violet and she tried to put it all herself! I think she got one foot though the hole and then I helped her with the rest.


3 comments:

StephenEmily Stacey said...

I LOVE her flour covered face:) She'll be a baker just like her Mommy!

Darrell and Loretta Stacey said...

Cute pictures of a cute little helper. Thanks Janelle.

Mike and Michelle Clark said...

She is so beautiful! Her personality comes shining through in these pictures. Good to see that your settling into your new home!

About Us