Tuesday, June 11, 2013

And the theme of this blog post is....

 Has anyone ever hear of the Sweet Tooth Fairy?  Its so deliciously decadent!  I've only tried cakebites and cupcakes and they were all, super good, high quality, beautiful treats!  When Richard worked at the Zermatt, he would periodically receive items leftover from conferences/company retreats.  One fateful day, Zermatt had leftover cupcakes.  Oh goodness.   A little bit of heaven on earth.   For Jessica's bridal shower, I think it was for Lily, we had some of their cupcakes.  I recall Almond, coconut and red velvet being the best ones!  For a birthday or two, I used my birthday coupons that you can receive to get a free treat.  Sweet!   The owner, Megan something, was featured in a few articles.  http://www.thesweettoothfairy.com/

During our New year's eve/Janelle's birthday with our friends, Cliffton fell on their stairs and popped out a tooth!  It was a canine or next to one.  We found it and after talking with Papa (Richard's Dad) we put it in what I remember as milk, what Richard remembers as salt water.  We'll  have to have Papa declare which voice retains truth and clarity of mind.  :)  Then we gently put his tooth back in.  Oh, it made me cringe!  I could hardly stand it!  I remember having a tooth partially come out (I was about 6) and when I looked in the mirror, the way it was hanging on made me pass out!  I still pass out with ease.  :/ Cliffton was in a lot of pain right when he lost it as you can imagine.  After a few minutes he had calmed down.  When we put the tooth in, he was OK until just before it was all the way in.  He ate carefully for a few weeks but has been otherwise great. 

One of the shyest girls in Primary, Jayleen, very proudly showed off her two new teeth this past Sunday.  What a darling lil' lady.  She is about 4 months older than Cliffton.  So, maybe Cliffton has another 3 months 'til he loses his first baby tooth?  Well, for good this time. 

My camera has bit off more than it can chew.  I guess its teeth aren't very sharp.  Its very grumpy right now and appears to be giving up on life.   OK, that one was a stretch, but still, I do like to share my ability for camera euthanasia. (BTW, was I the only one that for several years wondered what the heck the "youth in asia" did to cause such heated arguments?!!)

No comments:

About Us