Monday, June 20, 2011

more baby shower pics






Aren't those diaper "cakes" cool? I thought the party looked fabulous. Sis. Duarte put together a lot of the decorations that night. She is one heck of a lady. :) She is 5th from the left in the group picture. Here are some more pics from the shower. I was about 34 1/2 weeks along. Cliffie and Richard were there too as were a lot of guys. I just don't really like the pictures that included them. Cliffton loved the balloons and Violet just ran wild with the kids.

3 comments:

Darrell and Loretta Stacey said...

What a fun baby shower! You look great!!! Thanks for posting. I love seeing you and all the fam.

Jenny said...

Awww looks so cute. Looks like you had fun. I can't wait till my baby shower:)

Mike and Michelle Clark said...

That shower looks amazing! So much pink!! And you look radiant, too! :)

About Us