Monday, March 31, 2008

Mr. Bug



Cliffton can now kneel by himself and he can pull himself up to standing when he holds onto furniture. He's such a strong lil' guy! I gave him the very first haircut I've ever done, about a week ago, and he doesn't look too bad. He loves to visit with his grandparents here in Utah and he gets to see his other grandparents (my parents) in a few weeks when Jessica gets married up in Idaho! We'll be taking off right after Richard finishes his finals. Enjoy the pics!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Hey! I'm so excited to see that you're on here as well!
How old is your little Cliffton?
when is his birthday?

http://llllovingeverymoment.blogspot.com

There's the link to my blog incase you haven't found it yet :D

Stephen Stacey said...

Whoah, that's one stylin' little dude!

Camille said...

Janelle, you are such a cute little Mommy, and you have one adorable baby boy!!! Love the pic's!!!

Davianne said...

Good job on your first haircut! I've never cut Isaac's hair because I'm always afraid I'll snip his ear or something. He's just so wiggly! I do cut Natalia's hair though.

Michelle said...

Aww! He is so cute, Janelle!

Klare said...

Ahhh....so cute!!!

About Us